Why Choose Us
At Dental Health Paltac and Associates, we strive to make your dental treatment as convenient and easy as possible. Unlike other practices, which must often refer patients out for more complicated treatments, our team of in-house specialists provides comprehensive dental care at one dentist office in Saddle Brook, NJ.
At Dental Health, you can take advantage of specialized services from any member of our team: our periodontist, dental hygienist, dental implant specialist, orthodontist, or general dentists. Better yet, you can do so without having to schedule multiple appointments at separate locations. If you are looking for high-quality, virtually painless, and all-inclusive care from a friendly team, Dental Health is the place for you.
To further facilitate care, our team members speak a number of languages, including Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Georgian, and Portuguese. Patients can receive treatment in whichever language they feel most comfortable.
Rather than being referred to an off-site practitioner, patients who require oral surgery can undergo their treatment from the convenience of our office, with Dr. Michael Graffeo, our oral surgeon. Dr. Graffeo's services include:
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions
- Bone Grafting: This procedure fortifies a weakened jawbone to make a patient's dental implants more successful.
- Sinus Lifts: A sinus lift encourages the growth of bone in the roof of the mouth.
- Membrane-guided Tissue Regeneration: If your gums are thin or receding, we can guide new growth by surgically placing a special membrane to act as a framework.
- Frenectomies: The mouth has several frenums, or flaps of tissue, which attach the lower and upper lips to the gums, and the tongue to the floor of the mouth. If frenums interfere with speech or eating, we can remove them.
- Removal of Bone Growths: We can remove bony, uncomfortable spurs from the upper jaw, lower jaw, or beneath the tongue.
- Exposing Impacted Teeth
Dr. Mila Paltac
One of our two primary general dentists, Dr. Paltac coordinates with her husband to provide cleanings, root canals, crowns, and other general and restorative services.
Dr. David Paltac
The second member of the general dentistry team, Dr. Paltac works with his wife to lay the foundation for patients' long-term oral health, maintaining teeth and gums.
Dr. Rosalie Silvestri
As the resident periodontist for over a decade, Dr. Silvestri specializes in smile lifts, deep cleanings, and periodontal surgery and maintenance.
Dr. Joseph Anithottam
With over 20 years of experience as an orthodontist, Dr. Anithottam treats cases ranging from mild to severe for both children and adults.
I'm very lucky I don't have many problems with my teeth. When I see my dentist, I'm always very calm. I've been going to Dental Health since 2003. I saw four dentists before I came to the conclusion that you don't choose a dentist based on anything but comfort level. I can't tell you how comfortable I am with Dr. Mila ...